Rules to Keep It Okay at the Corral
At Pine View Stables, generic cialis pharm we have a few simple rules to keep you and your horse safe and happy.
- We love dogs, pills too, prostate but please leave yours at home. Not all horses are used to dogs and not all dogs are used to horses.
- Kids are welcome, and we count on you to keep them safe by keeping them at your side all the time. Climbing on farm equipment and in the nooks and crannies of the barns is fun, but risky.
- If you’re inviting a guest to ride your horse, please introduce us and let’s get the required paperwork done first.
- Board is due on the first of the month.
- No smoking, drinking or fast driving.
- Your horse is counting on you/us for proper care. Please schedule vaccinations, hoof care and de-worming to keep him or her and the rest of the herd safe and healthy.
- Remember safety for you, too. Know your horse’s and your limits, keep your gear in good working order and watch out for each other.
- Please don’t borrow other people’s equipment or horse.
- And, if you open the gate, close the gate; if you turn on the light or the pump, please turn off the light or the pump.
- Hours: 8 am to 9 pm every day, unless special exceptions for family events and holidays.